RE: Advice needed for an upcoming interview

Subject: RE: Advice needed for an upcoming interview
From: Paul Hanson <twer_lists_all -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "'Techwr-l'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 09:39:08 -0500

Anon,

I believe your experience with their company is your advantage. Talk to your
contacts now, prior to Thursday, to get any inside scoop on the position -
who had it previously, what happened to them - anything. One (or more) may
volunteer to put in a good word for you - and if they do, accept their offer
to do so! Do not underestimate the power of the people you know. You do have
experience and one of the chunks of experience is working in their company!

I think you will do fantastic on Thursday! Your email shows that you can
write clearly. I will add you to my daily prayers. Please let us (the list)
know how the interview goes!

Paul Hanson
Senior Technical Writer
blog: http://prhmusic.blogspot.com