RE: keyboard recommendations?

Subject: RE: keyboard recommendations?
From: Dan Goldstein <DGoldstein -at- cytomedix -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 11:06:02 -0400

I'm pretty sure that (a) the "evidence" of my own typing experience is purely anecdotal, and (b) the plural of anecdote is not "data."

Personally, I think it's fantastic that the Dvorak works better for you. Heck, it might work better for me! This is completely irrelevant to whether the original studies were bogus.