RE: Word (2007) - heading number *after* heading text ?

Subject: RE: Word (2007) - heading number *after* heading text ?
From: Kath Bowman <Kath -dot- Bowman -at- au -dot- saabgroup -dot- com>
To: Monique Semp <monique -dot- semp -at- earthlink -dot- net>, TechWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 13:00:01 +0930

Hi Monique,
Like you, I've never seen heading numbering follow the heading text. However you could simulate this by using a sequence field at the end of (unnumbered) heading text. Then I'd add macros for each heading level to apply the appropriate style and add the sequence field at the end.

regards

Kath Bowman
Technical Writer | Defence operations