Re: Confirm before Cancel, Back before Next.

Subject: Re: Confirm before Cancel, Back before Next.
From: yehoshua paul <ysp10182 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 10:23:12 +0300

Definitely out of my hands, but my opinion was asked.
I am used to always seeing Back on the left and Next on the right. I think
that's kind of an almost universal truth.
However, when it comes to Confirm/Cancel the default choice is to click
Confirm, which is why it comes first, but then we have the confusing
situation that was mentioned.

Yehoshua

Learn more: http://bit.ly/ZeOZeQ