Have you used...

Subject: Have you used...
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 10:07:31 -0500

Has anyone on the list used HelpScribble from Just Great Software?

What was there to like or dislike about it? (It's now at version 7.8.6, so SOMEbody must like it.)
If you tried it on the way to selecting a different product, on what did the decision hinge?
What niche(s) do you think it would fit?
Or is it "not ready for prime time"?

I still get their mail because I bought RegExBuddy many years ago. I still dust it off occasionally, but as I'm not a programmer I use FAR far more. (Sorry... had to do it... :-) )

We use Flare, here, because we also need to output PDFs, but I'd say, other than that, we don't use 9/10 of the Flare functionality.

And by the way, on a separate note - what IS all this white stuff that keeps piling up outside? It keeps coming like somebody keeps ordering more. Haven't they heard, it's still officially Fall in this half of the world? Sheesh!

or disclosing it.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/ZeOZeQ