RE: Question about refurbished laptops

Subject: RE: Question about refurbished laptops
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, "salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com" <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 09:16:20 -0500

Even easier. They have a build of 8.1 that doesn't contain the bloatware in the first place.

But that's not the point. For her, 8.x is new, and finding her way around 8.0 (before they smartened up and made 8.1 usable for laptop/desktop) would have been a time-consuming and frustrating chore toward a one-time desired outcome.

What's YOUR time worth?