request for input

Subject: request for input
From: Ruth Ann Ryan <annr -at- nau -dot- edu>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 17:21:31 -0700

From: Ruth Ryan (preferred name Ann Ryan)

Dear Techwh-list participants:

This is my first post after just subscribing to your list. And here I am,
asking for a favor.

I am a graduate student at Northern Arizona University (NAU). My degree
program is MA English â Professional Writing (PW) emphasis. I am
completing my capstone project in order to graduate after May 2014.

I am writing to ask you to participate in an an electronic questionnaire.
There are 11 questions, and answering will take between 5 to 10 minutes to
complete.

The questionnaire is located at the following URL:

http://rar87.blogspot.com/

The questionnaire at the above URL provides a link to my NAU Internal
Review Board-approved Informed Consent file (PDF). The informed consent
file contains more detailed project information and contact information.

My project researches how technical communicators can best provide online
information, connecting PW students and affiliates to existing resources
for learning web 2.0 concepts and skills.

Thank you so much, and feel free to promote this questionnaire on Twitter
or other social media.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope to have the project
submitted by May 2014, and will be happy to provide anyone with the results
(research report and tutorials).

R. Ann Ryan

Email: rar87 -at- nau -dot- edu
Doc-To-Help: new website, content widgets, and an output that works on any screen.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/1eRs4NS