RE: Windows 7 installation

Subject: RE: Windows 7 installation
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: "al -at- geistarts -dot- com" <al -at- geistarts -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 13:04:52 -0400

Try being the only person in your office (and likely for miles around) who was running Windows XP-Pro 64-bit, when everybody else had XP Pro 32-bit.

Can you say: "... nuances of drivers and app compatibility"?

After that three-year experiment, I was SO glad to move to a laptop with Windows 7 that was just like everybody else's.