Designing and Developing Content for the Web (TechWhirl Webinar)

Subject: Designing and Developing Content for the Web (TechWhirl Webinar)
From: INKtopia Admin <admin -at- inktopia -dot- net>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 08:20:07 -0400

Hi everyone,

We have our next TechWhirl Fast 5 (kinda like a webinar) on Wednesday, May
7th. It starts at noon EDT and will have the folks from Doc-To-Help on to
answer questions about how, when and what you should be considering when
taking your technical communication (and other types of) content online.
While Doc-To-Help has been a great partner of ours (they underwrite the
list and forums) this isn't an informercial for them - in fact - we'll
mention their products at the start, talk about some new stuff with them
for a few minutes, and then thank them at the end, but they're coming on
because Dan and his team has a ton of experience in Tech Comm and web so we
thought making them available via the InterWeb would be a good idea.

We're still working on questions, but some that are on our list include:

1. When should a company make their help available to everyone or keep
it private? (the ye' old our competition will steal our secrets with our
help docs Q)
2. When should a company consider responsive design AND should the help
provided to mobile necessarily be the same as help provided to a desktop?
(contextual help)
3. Kittens or puppies?
4. other stuff we haven't thought about just yet

The discussion will be broadcast on TechWhirl.Com via YouTube like our past
events.

You can sign-up for a reminder and submit your questions here:
http://techwhirl.com/event/techwhirl-fast-5-developing-great-content-web/

We hope you'll join us,
Al
Doc-To-Help 2014 v1 now available. SharePoint 2013 support, NetHelp enhancements, and more. Read all about it.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/NNcWqS