Re: [BULK] Re: The word "documentarian"

Subject: Re: [BULK] Re: The word "documentarian"
From: Debra Kahn <kahndebra -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- m-s-g -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 12:11:54 -0600

Does the "mentalist" part of the name mean that we are all fake
mind-readers like Patrick Jane?

*Debra Kahn**, MA, PMP, CA-AM*
debra -at- dk-consulting -dot- co *or *kahndebra -at- gmail -dot- com
Business: 970-541-0888
http://dk-consulting.co


On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 12:06 PM, Cardimon, Craig <ccardimon -at- m-s-g -dot- com>wrote:

> I vote we all go documental in a monumental fashion.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: techwr-l-bounces+ccardimon=m-s-g -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com [mailto:
> techwr-l-bounces+ccardimon=m-s-g -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com] On Behalf Of
> John G
> Sent: Monday, May 05, 2014 2:03 PM
> To: Kate Schneider
> Cc: TECHWR-L (techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com)
> Subject: Re: [BULK] Re: The word "documentarian"
>
> You win the Internet today ...
>
> I am currently going documental right this minute ...
>
>
> On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 12:41 PM, Kate Schneider
> <kateschneider42 -at- gmail -dot- com>wrote:
>
> > I think I go documental at least twice a week at my job (where I am
> > officially a "document writer").
> >
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Doc-To-Help 2014 v1 now available. SharePoint 2013 support, NetHelp
> enhancements, and more. Read all about it.
>
> Learn more: http://bit.ly/NNcWqS
>
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as ccardimon -at- m-s-g -dot- com -dot-
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> techwr-l-leave -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
>
>
> Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
> http://www.techwhirl.com/email-discussion-groups/ for more resources and
> info.
>
> Looking for articles on Technical Communications? Head over to our online
> magazine at http://techwhirl.com
>
> Looking for the archived Techwr-l email discussions? Search our public
> email archives @ http://techwr-l.com/archives
> Information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged and
> confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, do not
> read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including any
> attachments). If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
> notify the sender by telephone or email reply.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Doc-To-Help 2014 v1 now available. SharePoint 2013 support, NetHelp
> enhancements, and more. Read all about it.
>
> Learn more: http://bit.ly/NNcWqS
>
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as kahndebra -at- gmail -dot- com -dot-
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> techwr-l-leave -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
>
>
> Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
> http://www.techwhirl.com/email-discussion-groups/ for more resources and
> info.
>
> Looking for articles on Technical Communications? Head over to our online
> magazine at http://techwhirl.com
>
> Looking for the archived Techwr-l email discussions? Search our public
> email archives @ http://techwr-l.com/archives
>
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Doc-To-Help 2014 v1 now available. SharePoint 2013 support, NetHelp enhancements, and more. Read all about it.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/NNcWqS

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-leave -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com


Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
http://www.techwhirl.com/email-discussion-groups/ for more resources and info.

Looking for articles on Technical Communications? Head over to our online magazine at http://techwhirl.com

Looking for the archived Techwr-l email discussions? Search our public email archives @ http://techwr-l.com/archives


Follow-Ups:

References:
The word "documentarian": From: Cardimon, Craig
Re: The word "documentarian": From: Julie Stickler
RE: [BULK] Re: The word "documentarian": From: Mike McCallister
RE: [BULK] Re: The word "documentarian": From: Cardimon, Craig
RE: [BULK] Re: The word "documentarian": From: Dan Goldstein
Re: [BULK] Re: The word "documentarian": From: Julie Stickler
Re: [BULK] Re: The word "documentarian": From: Suzette Leeming
RE: [BULK] Re: The word "documentarian": From: Cardimon, Craig
Re: [BULK] Re: The word "documentarian": From: Suzette Leeming
Re: [BULK] Re: The word "documentarian": From: Kate Schneider
Re: [BULK] Re: The word "documentarian": From: John G
RE: [BULK] Re: The word "documentarian": From: Cardimon, Craig

Previous by Author: Re: [External] Word 2013: Author variable
Next by Author: Do tech writers write Engineering test reports?
Previous by Thread: RE: [BULK] Re: The word "documentarian"
Next by Thread: RE: [BULK] Re: The word "documentarian"


What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads


Sponsored Ads