RE: [BULK] Re: The word "documentarian"

Subject: RE: [BULK] Re: The word "documentarian"
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: Julie Stickler <jstickler -at- gmail -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L (techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 16:09:39 -0400

Well, among the titles in your search, don't forget my personal favorite, "documentalist".

Or, for the minimalists among us, "documentist"... or even "docist"... though there's the opportunity to [mis-?] pronounce that one with a soft 'c', rather than the preferred hard 'c'.
So... stick with "documentalist".
All the sane and thoughtful people do.

(BTW, I think I just sprained my tongue from shoving it so far into my cheek. Has anyone seen my Carnac the Magnificent hat?)