Terminology Question

Subject: Terminology Question
From: Joel W <eleysium -at- outlook -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 14:41:14 -0400

Let's say you have a screen with several boxes / fields for entering data. The user moves from one box to the other, but there isn't a cursor in the box to indicate what box she is using. What do you call the presence in the box? i.e.:"Press enter. The ____ moves to the next box."

Doc-To-Help 2014 v1 now available. SharePoint 2013 support, NetHelp enhancements, and more. Read all about it.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/NNcWqS


You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-leave -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
http://www.techwhirl.com/email-discussion-groups/ for more resources and info.

Looking for articles on Technical Communications? Head over to our online magazine at http://techwhirl.com

Looking for the archived Techwr-l email discussions? Search our public email archives @ http://techwr-l.com/archives


Previous by Author: Re: More about the changes coming to tech writing
Next by Author: Re: Graphics Question
Previous by Thread: TechWhirl: Technical Communication Recap for May 30, 2014
Next by Thread: RE: Terminology Question

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads