Re: What is not mandated is forbidden

Subject: Re: What is not mandated is forbidden
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 10:32:53 -0700

My take is that now that a call is in progress, it belongs in the docs. If
a call wasn't in progress, and the customers wouldn't know to ask because
it's not in the docs, then It doesn't belong in the docs.

However, if omitting something from the docs could cause a critical
failure, or babies would die, or something, then it should be in the docs.

Much of this falls under the category of "nice to know".

-T