Re: LinkedIn invitations - accept "unpersonalized" ones ?

Subject: Re: LinkedIn invitations - accept "unpersonalized" ones ?
From: "LTC Writer" <Ltc -dot- writer -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 10:36:02 -0500

I use LinkedIn for its original purpose, to reconnect with business people I
have known and with business people I know now. If I do not know the person,
I do not accept their invitation nor do I send invites to people I do not
know. When I send invites, if the dialog box lets me, I add a quick personal
note. Some of those links are not set up to add notes.

Tim Lewis
Lewis Technical Communications, Inc.

Making complex information more useful.