Re: Can style trump grammar rules?

Subject: Re: Can style trump grammar rules?
From: Shawn <shawn -at- cohodata -dot- com>
To: Kyle Simmons <kylesimmons0164 -at- gmail -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 13:13:04 -0700

Kudos for the brilliant answer, Kyle! This is my perspective, as well.

I had already decided what to do with this minor dilemma prior to starting
this thread... I just thought it would be a fun techwr-l discussion and the
group didn't disappoint! Thanks to all for your valued thoughts.

BTW,
I hope you will soon learn to never criticize your significant other
(keeping this comment non-sexist). It is a lesson well worth learning for
achieving relationship harmony. :)

Take care,
Shawn

--