Re: Economist magazine points to decline of tech writing

Subject: Re: Economist magazine points to decline of tech writing
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 11:34:14 -0800

Over the past week I've kept thinking of this silly study as I do
various things that aren't likely to be automated any time soon, such
as figuring out use cases and explaining them to programmers unclear
on the concept, or explaining the state of in-progress features to QA
people having trouble figuring out how to test them.

Doc-To-Help: The Quickest Way to Author and Publish Online Help, Policy & Procedure Guides, eBooks, and more using Microsoft Word | http://bit.ly/doctohelp2015