RE: Advice for interviewing new tech writers

Subject: RE: Advice for interviewing new tech writers
From: Lynne Wright <Lynne -dot- Wright -at- tiburoninc -dot- com>
To: "Elisa R. Sawyer" <elisawyer -at- gmail -dot- com>, techwr-l List <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 14:58:10 +0000

In an ideal world, all technical writers would follow the standard of using Plain English style, so there wouldn't be much variation in "voice."

Even if docs for different purposes look different in terms of format, layout, use of graphics, etc; the writing style should be consistently simple and clear.