Re: best practices - JIRA fields for the docs team ?

Subject: Re: best practices - JIRA fields for the docs team ?
From: Shawn <shawn -at- cohodata -dot- com>
To: Monique Semp <monique -dot- semp -at- earthlink -dot- net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 08:49:33 -0800

Hello Monique (et al),

How did you make out with your quest for information related to jira and
documentation?

I am also tasked with creating a suitable workflow in jira. In my jira
workflow, I need to account for engineering documentation notifications
(when a change in our project impacts documentation), several QA steps
(draft QA, QA revisions, and QA final document), etc.

Any jira workflow examples will be appreciated and in return, I'll be happy
to share my final workflow (with explanations) to the group.

Thanks,
Shawn

--
*Shawn Connelly*