Re: Wiki for Product Documentation

Subject: Re: Wiki for Product Documentation
From: Sean Brierley <sean -dot- brierley -at- gerberscientific -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 09:10:27 -0400

I am not suggesting Sharepoint is a better wiki environment, just that
Sharepoint has one. Rather, I am saying that for internal communication,
Sharepoint is a stronger resource, repository, and way of sharing documents
in total.

So, my question then goes to is this external or internal communication,
and then related questions about the utility of wikis overall....

The timing on this convo is odd, because, out of the blue, I got asked
about wikis yesterday by a tech writer at a different company.

Cheers,

Sean

Learn more about Adobe Technical Communication Suite (2015 Release) | http://bit.ly/1FR7zNW