Re: Large Flare projects (2,000+ pages)

Subject: Re: Large Flare projects (2,000+ pages)
From: Andrew Harvie <withanie -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: John Posada <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 15:35:34 -0300

<shrug> YMMV I'm using an older laptop, and for all I know, I could have
something mis-configured in the target configuration. Tried again today,
and you can scratch the comment about needing to boot into safe mode. The
previous attempt used an older version of Flare, so things may be better in
11.1

--

-- Andrew Harvie
Learn more about Adobe Technical Communication Suite (2015 Release) | http://bit.ly/1FR7zNW