MS Publisher for Technical Documents

Subject: MS Publisher for Technical Documents
From: wondersofone <wondersofone -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 21:47:45 -1000

Anyone have experience with using MS Publisher for technical documents, namely using the current 2013 version? We will have a lot of cross references between hundreds of individual documents. Single sourcing might not be important at this time, but may be in the near future.
Learn more about Adobe Technical Communication Suite (2015 Release) |