Re: Need advanced DIR list

Subject: Re: Need advanced DIR list
From: Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 08:16:43 -0400

Yes, I am long-term friends with Jason Helmick, who has a number of
PowerShell videos up on Microsoft's site in which he probes the tool along
with its creator, Jeffrey _________.

I fully agree that I could likely cobble something together in PowerShell,
but was looking for a quick and dirty CMD method. I know one exists from
having been a DOS maven back in the day, but those skills have.become.very.
*rusty*.

I could also knock something together using Winbatch, but those skills
have.become.very.*rusty*.

Will try the FOR IN DO loop suggested.

Thx

> Chris