What's the term for...

Subject: What's the term for...
From: Erika Yanovich <ERIKA_y -at- rad -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 05:06:31 +0000

...an application activated remotely from outside a network (using a special password), that accesses data behind the firewall? Right now we call them secure applications, but there must be a more exact term.
Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development | http://techwhirl.com


You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-leave -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
http://www.techwhirl.com/email-discussion-groups/ for more resources and info.

Looking for articles on Technical Communications? Head over to our online magazine at http://techwhirl.com

Looking for the archived Techwr-l email discussions? Search our public email archives @ http://techwr-l.com/archives


Previous by Author: Re: Do you still ship PDFs with your software?
Next by Author: RE: Visio 2010 vs. Visio 2013
Previous by Thread: Re: Need advanced DIR list
Next by Thread: Re: What's the term for...

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads