STC Certification

Subject: STC Certification
From: Claire Lundeby <clairelundeby -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 09:23:16 -0600

âIs it worthwhile for a practitioner to be STC certified? This
certification appears to be a valuable resume-builder, but I am unsure
about its value to practitioners. I'd appreciate any input on this.

Thank you,
Claire Lundeby
Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |