RE: "Surviving the Dying Career of Technical Writing" (OT)

Subject: RE: "Surviving the Dying Career of Technical Writing" (OT)
From: "Steve Hudson" <sh1448291904 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "'Janoff, Steven'" <Steven -dot- Janoff -at- hologic -dot- com>, "'Cardimon, Craig'" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>, "'TechWhirl'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 19:47:39 +0700

Interestingly enough, I trained in Muay Thai here a number of years ago - my
second father-in-law was the boxing promoter who took Muay Thai to the world
in the story that became the movie Bloodsport starring Jean Claude van
Damme. The movie was actually shot in his kick boxing stadium, I've fought
there myself so I can assure its utterly authentic.

From: Cardimon, Craig

Opinions? I don't agree with everything they say, but it is always good to
wear more than one hat.

http://www.uxmatters.com/mt/archives/2016/03/surviving-the-dying-career-of-t
echnical-writing.php