FrameMaker and TFS?

Subject: FrameMaker and TFS?
From: "Janoff, Steven" <Steven -dot- Janoff -at- hologic -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 00:11:55 +0000

Anybody know of a way to use FrameMaker (unstructured) with Team Foundation Server?

We are storing MadCap Flare projects in TFS but I want to start putting FrameMaker projects there too.

Thanks for any advice.

Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |