Re: Help with a survey

Subject: Re: Help with a survey
From: Charlotte Branth Claussen <charlotteclaussen -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 19:45:05 +0100

> If you're copying and pasting because your tools don't support reuse,
> easyDITA has something to sell you.

Good point.

I also agree with Peter - rarely see good surveys, via surveymonkey or
I also don't think surveymonkey is to blame. Good survey design is not easy
to create.
A tool like surveymonkey makes it easy to get a survey done, but it is
just... well, a tool.

Everyone can write... anyone can conduct a useful survey?
Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |

Help with a survey: From: INKtopia Admin
Re: Help with a survey: From: Robert Lauriston
Re: Help with a survey: From: Julie Stickler
Re: Help with a survey: From: Robert Lauriston