Subject: links
From: INKtopia Admin <admin -at- inktopia -dot- net>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 18:21:01 -0500

Hi everyone,

It's a simple rule - don't click on links you don't know. You received a
note earlier today that contains a link. It's SPAM.

We distributed it the same way we always do -- the person was unmoderated
so when they got hit our system didn't try to stop it.

*Helping the world explore the art of content and communications*
Follow TechWhirl on
Twitter: @TechWriterToday
Google+: *
Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |