Re: Sickening stuff from Engineers

Subject: Re: Sickening stuff from Engineers
From: Jay Maechtlen <techwriter -at- laserpubs -dot- com>
To: Steve Hudson <sh1448291904 -at- gmail -dot- com>, austechwriter -at- freelists -dot- org, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 13:06:04 -0700

On 8/28/2016 9:12 AM, Steve Hudson wrote:

Of course, I couldn't read that without a comment.

To you guys, I will say this. This link contains high macabre comedy
regarding how an engineer approaches typography. I need medicating urgently.

Steve Hudson
Word Heretic

seems perfectly logical to me.

Jay Maechtlen
626 840-8875 cell

Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |

Sickening stuff from Engineers: From: Steve Hudson