RE: Info in Headers and Footers

Subject: RE: Info in Headers and Footers
From: "Wright, Lynne" <Lynne -dot- Wright -at- Kronos -dot- com>
To: "Janoff, Steven" <Steven -dot- Janoff -at- hologic -dot- com>, TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 18:21:47 +0000

I think I might have seen that referred to in the Flare forum, but as a newbie who knows zero about java scripts, I did not have the context to have more than a vague understanding of what that means, or how to do it.

And given that I don't think anybody is going to use the pdf output (except maybe it might be used by sales to showcase the product), figuring that out is a low priority.

But thanks very much... I'll add learning about that on my To Do Someday Maybe list.