RE: "Age-old" question

Subject: RE: "Age-old" question
From: "Will Husa" <will -dot- husa -at- 4techwriter -dot- com>
To: "'Ken Poshedly'" <poshedly -at- bellsouth -dot- net>, "'TECHWR-L Writing'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 13:57:45 -0500

Given a choice between employment and project work, I will take employment.
Ken, although project work may pay better, it is not consistent and usually
does not have perks.

On a related note, I saw this ad for a project where the company's clients
were upset with the current state of the company's documentation.

<snip>
Issues with current User documentation:
- Inconsistently organized so is difficult to find information
- written by a non-writer
- format maybe an issue
<snip>

Naturally, I put in a bid for the project to overhaul the company's
documentation. The company seems interested.

There is still a need for us after all!

Will Husa
Technical Writer
Will Husa Documentation Solutions
(M) 708.927.3569
Skype ID: william.husa
will -dot- husa -at- 4techwriter -dot- com