Need suggestions for plugging into the Seattle tech writer Job scene

Subject: Need suggestions for plugging into the Seattle tech writer Job scene
From: Lin Laurie <linlaurie1 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 17:38:43 -0700

Hi all,

I've just moved back to Seattle after being away for the last 15 years and could use a little help getting reconnected with the local job scene for contractors. I know there are a lot of opportunities to connect with people via other lists, meetups, etc., and would love any suggestions that anyone can give me. Are there any local tech writers who can help me get plugged back into the tech writing contract world in Seattle? Or maybe there are some good recruiters to reach out to that you can suggest? I like doing really technical work like API work, ServiceNow training and documentation, RoboHelp development, or other ITIL-type work. I welcome all connections on LinkedIn and am always looking to expand my connections.

All suggestions are welcome!

Thanks all!

Lin Laurie