Re: It doesn't look good for Tina the Tech Writer

Subject: Re: It doesn't look good for Tina the Tech Writer
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: Rick Lippincott <rjl6955 -at- gmail -dot- com>, Lin Sims <ljsims -dot- ml -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 14:46:15 -0700

Gone from the company employee roster doesn't necessarily mean gone from the strip. There are all sorts of scenarios they could go to, from Tina's travails trying to find another job, to disaster befalling the company from the consequences of offshoring Tina's work. Imagine the opportunities for Tina highs and lows as the company comes pleading for her to come back, she returns in triumph and then discovers her job is now even harder as she tries to fix all the messes her "replacement" created.

Gene Kim-Eng

On 10/6/2016 1:58 PM, Rick Lippincott wrote:

Well, regarding Tina: the character became permanent following an
outraged discussion here on the list. Maybe if we get into another
rhubarb, it will save her.

(Although personally I think she won't be gone for long no matter what
we do. I mean, it's not like cutting a character saves Scott Adams
money.)