Re: Web page content commenting/review tool recommendations?

Subject: Re: Web page content commenting/review tool recommendations?
From: Keith Hood <bus -dot- write -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Ian Saunders <Ian -dot- Saunders -at- paysafe -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 11:02:31 -0500

Are you talking about marking up your own web pages in-house? And is it
safe to make changes that are visible to others?

If you're talking about making comments on web pages that belong to others,
that's a different kettle of fish.

Exactly what is the point of these markups? Are you trying to comment on
them the same way you would use comments in a Word document, to critique
things, or are you trying to create alternative pages?