RE: General writing question

Subject: RE: General writing question
From: "Tammy Van Boening" <tammyvb -at- spectrumwritingllc -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 10:57:55 -0700

Appreciate all the feedback. I have been sent some very helpful links and comments that will help me guide the client to providing a more readable structure.

Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |

General writing question: From: Tammy Van Boening