Adobe Technical Communication Suite (2017 Release)

Subject: Adobe Technical Communication Suite (2017 Release)
From: INKtopia Admin <admin -at- inktopia -dot- net>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 08:01:12 -0600

Hi everyone,

We're thrilled to share that our advertising Partner, Adobe Systems has
officially released a new version of Adobe Technical Communication Suite
this morning. They've made some really nice improvements in the Suite
focusing on a unified content development experience for authors and
consistent consumption experience for customers.

2017 Release contains XML Documentation Add-on for Adobe Experience
Manager, Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe FrameMaker Publishing Server, Adobe
RoboHelp, Adobe Captivate 9, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (2015 release) and Adobe
Presenter 11.

Our first look article:

We have a bunch of profile articles planned for the next few months but can
always use more voices so please contact us directly if you'd like to write
a review, tips and tricks or another article on Adobe's 2017 release.

We hope you like the new release and also a special thank you to Adobe
Systems for their continued support of TechWhirl.Com and our Email
Discussion List. It's all free largely due to partner support such as

Take care

*Helping the world explore the art of content and communications*
Follow TechWhirl on
Twitter: @TechWriterToday
Google+: *
Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |