Re: What would you do?

Subject: Re: What would you do?
From: Emoto <emoto1 -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 14:15:46 -0500

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 2:12 PM, Keith Hood <bus -dot- write -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:
> I have been corresponding with a recruiting firm about a possible job as a
> SharePoint administrator, and they asked me to change my resume. The job
> description includes some things that I have never worked with, such as
> Infopath. The recruiter asked me to edit my resume to show experience with
> about half a dozen things I've never done, to match things in the
> description, and email him that new version.
> I won't say what I've done or not done - I'm interested in your thoughts
> about it.

That's a whole bunch of "nope" right there. I am always hones in my
professional life.

I would consider reporting the agency to the state attorney general where
you or they are located. Unethical business practices are frowned upon.
There may be more to this.
Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |

What would you do?: From: Keith Hood