reminder - TechWhirl Fast 5 with Adobe - April 4 @ noon Eastern

Subject: reminder - TechWhirl Fast 5 with Adobe - April 4 @ noon Eastern
From: INKtopia Admin <admin -at- inktopia -dot- net>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 14:11:42 -0500

Hi everyone,

A final reminder that we have our Fast 5 discussion with Stefan Gentz, Adobeâs
Global Product Evangelist for its Technical Communication Suite, next
Tuesday, April 4 at 12PM Eastern time.

More info & sign up for reminder:

You can submit questions on the 2017 Release via Twitter using the hashtag
#TWFast5 or when signing up for a reminder.

take care

*Helping the world explore the art of content and communications*
Follow TechWhirl on
Twitter: @TechWriterToday
Google+: *
Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |