Re: Punctuation outside US

Subject: Re: Punctuation outside US
From: Sion Lane <sion -dot- lane -at- unit4 -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 08:53:07 +0000

I realise this probably isn't the answer you're looking for, but is there another way to differentiate these technical terms from the rest of the text?

I realise the use of quotation marks for their original purpose is unlikely in technical documentation, but if you were to use italics, bold, or a different font this wouldn't be an issue.

Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |