interview a tech writer season

Subject: interview a tech writer season
From: INKtopia Admin <admin -at- inktopia -dot- net>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 16:14:53 -0600

Hi everyone,

We received our first request to interview a technical writer a couple days
ago and expect to have a few more requests in the next couple weeks. Would
any of you be interested in being interviewed? If so, can you reply
directly back to us and let us know?

*Helping the world explore the art of content and communications*
Follow TechWhirl on
Twitter: @TechWhirl
Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |