tech doc - training cooperation

Subject: tech doc - training cooperation
From: Erika Yanovich <ERIKA_y -at- rad -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 15:20:06 +0000

The good news is that we had special training for Tech docs and Training to prepare a customer-facing doc and a deck of slides about a complex issue. Although the slides would cover a subset to fit actual training sessions, the subset is large enough for us to consider avoiding duplication of effort between the departments. Is there a way to avoid such duplication and work in parallel?

Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |