What do you call these little triangles?

Subject: What do you call these little triangles?
From: Emoto <emoto1 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 16:22:21 -0400

Please see image here:

When you click the little triangle, it expands or contracts the group.
There is one expanded one and below it are four that have not been

So, do these little triangles have a name?


Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development | https://techwhirl.com


You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-leave -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
http://www.techwhirl.com/email-discussion-groups/ for more resources and info.

Looking for articles on Technical Communications? Head over to our online magazine at http://techwhirl.com

Looking for the archived Techwr-l email discussions? Search our public email archives @ http://techwr-l.com/archives


Previous by Author: Re: MS Word Office 365 Disappearing Header on Windows 10
Next by Author: Re: "Every project is a monster you battle and slay"
Previous by Thread: Subject: Re: Security and help systems
Next by Thread: RE: What do you call these little triangles?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads