RE: Note taking ap or application

Subject: RE: Note taking ap or application
From: Debbie Creuziger <dcreuzig -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 08:12:59 -0400

Hi John,

How about a combination notebook and app? RocketBook makes a number of styles of reusable notebooks that let you use an erasable ink pen to take notes and draw, use their app to scan and digitize your notes. You set up âdestinationsâ like Dropbox or Evernote, email accounts, and even folders to organize your scans. To erase a page simply wipe the page with a damp cloth. They also make âbeaconsâ that you stick to the corners of a whiteboard and use the app to scan and digitize whatâs on the whiteboard.

I used the RocketBook Wave and with that product you microwave the notebook for about 2 mins to erase it. I really liked the notebook (spiral bound, good size pages, paper is a nice weight) and love the Frixion pens - they even come in colors. I used the app on my iPhone; it does a decent job of character recognition, and the pdfs or gifs come out fine. I think itâs also available for Windows.

https://getrocketbook.com/ <https://getrocketbook.com/>

https://collegeinfogeek.com/rocketbook-everlast/ <https://collegeinfogeek.com/rocketbook-everlast/> - good review of the RocketBook Everlast

Good luck!

Debbie Creuziger