Re: Distribution of the list

Subject: Re: Distribution of the list
From: "Eric Ray (Listowner)" <EJRAY -at- OSUVM1 -dot- BITNET>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1993 21:29:57 CST

Hi everyone!
We have been growing by leaps and bounds this week, and so I guess
I will post the most requested distribution information again for the newest
newcomers (as we are all pretty new to this list).

Digest are NOT currently available on this list.

I am aware that several other lists offer digests, but they are running
a version of the listserv software which is not yet available at this
site. Please do not attempt to tell listserv to give you digests. Although
the instructions given for the cdrom-l may well work there, they will
not work on this listserv.

As soon as digests are available here, I will post a message to the list.

Thank you for your attention, sorry for the wasted bandwidth,
and we return you now to the regularly scheduled discussions.

Eric
ejray -at- okway -dot- okstate -dot- edu (listowner)