Re: paper vs online

Subject: Re: paper vs online
From: Debbie Ginsburg <GINSBURG -at- CUA -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1993 11:50:18 -0500

I just checked out the user-defined bookmarks and annotations in
Windows, and it is FUN! Thanks for the tip, Steve!

BTW, my name is Debbie Ginsburg, and I'm an Editor/User Consultant
at the Computer Center at The Catholic University of America.
That means I put out a bi-monthly newsletter and numerous one-page
newsheets with one hand, while answering questions about WordPerfect
with another, while distributing the Borland site-license and revising
the _Computer Center Users' Guide_ with, well, my feet. It feels
out of control at times, but I like it. And it's nice hearing from
other people facing some of the same problems!

Debbie Ginsburg GINSBURG -at- CUA -dot- EDU
Editor/User Consultant The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC