Interactive Color stack

Subject: Interactive Color stack
From: Joseph T Chew <JTCHEW -at- LBL -dot- BITNET>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1993 16:12:46 PST

Justine Correa's appearance on the list (Hi!) reminds me of
a Hypercard stack from the San Diego Supercomputer Center
that's been languishing in my in-box ever since they gave it
to me at IPCC '92.

It's called "Interactive Color: A Guide for Color in Computer
Graphics," and from the looks of things it might be useful in
learning about color on paper as well. The price is right
(shareware, with a nominal logistics fee if you want it on
diskette by mail). INFO -at- SDSC -dot- EDU can tell you more.

Good luck,
--Joe