Re: Online documentation, problems using

Subject: Re: Online documentation, problems using
From: Dick Karpinski <dick -at- CCNEXT -dot- UCSF -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1993 13:13:50 PST

Performing free text searches would be more effective if the known
synonyms were automatically added appropriately by the searching
software, but I think the best system would allow users to select
the best of their search results into a growing public access
index of the online documentation.

Dick

ps Add dick -at- ccnext -dot- ucsf -dot- edu to get your response to me since I've
signed off the list to concentrate on sharing schemes.