Re: Writing Across the Curriculum

Subject: Re: Writing Across the Curriculum
From: dmc7938 -at- UCS -dot- USL -dot- EDU
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1993 18:24:56 -0600

Vic,

Art Young, who teaches at Clemson (?) and is big in WAC might have some
information out that can help you. I'm sorry but I don't know how to contact
him.
He was on this campus just last week talking to engineering faculty about
teaching writing in the classroom. I heard that Young holds professorships
in both the English and Engineering depts. at Clemson.

You might look for his publications.

deany -at- ucs -dot- usl -dot- edu