Here's What's Going On

Subject: Here's What's Going On
From: news -at- OSUUNX -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1993 16:44:26 CST

Hi gang!
Sorry about all the confusion. We have been testing the USENET gateway
and we had to do some extra messages to get it right.

Please disregard the message you all got from listserv. I didn't
mess with any of your subscription options--it was for the gateway,
which promptly reflected it back to us in listserv land.

I am posting this from network news as a final test. Feel free to
go ahead and try Network News if that it your preference. The group
is called:
bit.listserv.techwr-l

I think that we have fixed the gateway, but if you get any more test postings,
I am very sorry.

Yours in good faith,
Eric
ejray -at- vm1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu
listowner, red-faced, hoping for an evening free of test postings and hate mail