Re: undergrad tech writing students

Subject: Re: undergrad tech writing students
From: Len Olszewski <saslpo -at- UNX -dot- SAS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1993 15:44:14 -0500

> You really
> hit the nail on the head when you said that it's hard to turn off the
> radar. But when you find good stuff, you DO really appreciate it. I
> used to think that perhaps I was the only one with a big ego who did
> this because (sort of) so that I could have this nice finished whatever
> to prove I _did_ it.

You'll find this is true of technical writers in general, but you'll
also discover that it's true of anybody who *reviews* technical
material.

Given the opportunity, everybody, it seems, is an editor at heart.

> Cindy Hollingsworth
|Len Olszewski, Technical Writer| "Lady, I was TALKING to the duck.." |
|saslpo -at- unx -dot- sas -dot- com | - Old Punchline |
| Opinions this ludicrous are mine. Reasonable opinions will cost you.|